Confident and enthusiastic? Fancy working for a Europe leading organisation that is growing and don’t have plans to stop!?
Fancy a career and progression opportunities within Buying?!
Ready to take the leap and work for a family-run business that cares about its employees?!
Confident and enthusiastic? Fancy working for a Europe-leading organisation that is growing and doesn’t have plans to stop!?
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, you will gain further exposure in learning to source products for key customers alongside the client’s own brands!
You’ll use the products to understand the benefits and make informed decisions to purchase the products!
Love the thought of potentially travelling overseas and seeing the products you purchase being made?!
This role is right up your street!
A little more detail;
- Develop a strong understanding of product development and the buying process
- Maintain and manage product samples aswell as prepare quotes
- Market and competitor research, supporting your findings to Management
- Follow products from concept to launch and liaise with departments throughout the process
- Accurately process new products and details on the system
- Build excellent relationships with suppliers and be a key contact for day-to-day supplier issues
- Analyse product details, artwork, and key marketing materials prior to launch to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Working closely with colleagues to organize and implement Trade Shows in the UK and EU i.e. product sampling, stand layouts, marketing materials
It would be good to see Trainee Buyer candidates with the following experience:
- Eager to learn and develop within their career
- A confident individual who is enthusiastic and has exceptional attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work within a driven and focused team
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload to deliver tasks in a timely manner
- GCSE’s minimum of English and Maths
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Salary: £22,500 DOE
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.