A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Switchboard operator to work for a well-established company that offers a warm and friendly environment
Our client is a well-established company who have built their business around service, scale, people, and values. Offering a warm and friendly working environment, their business is made up of thousands of professionals spanning multiple countries.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Switchboard operator to work for a well-established company that offers a warm and friendly environment. As a Switchboard Operator, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a range of external clients and internal.
- The role of the Switchboard Operator will be to answer all incoming calls from the client base and answer emails, or web enquiries in a fast and timely manner
- To process all requests and log these on to the in-house system
- Working to time frames and ensuring all calls wait is to a minimum to complete customer satisfaction
- To ensure all calls are transferred to the relevant person professionally and promptly
- Liaise with subcontractors to log faults and schedule Engineers to attend the site
- The Switchboard Operator will be a point of contact for all incoming enquiries so a professional nature must be always possessed
- Ensure the switchboard database is always maintained and kept up to date
- Carry out any ad-hoc admin tasks and provide support to the service desk as and when required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Warm and personable nature
- Good time management
- Good level of IT skills
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Salary: £22,000 Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.