Working alongside the Buying/Purchasing team you will work closely within the QA Department and assist with Compliance and Inspection
Love numbers and all things Quality? Our client is seeking a passionate individual who has knowledge or experience of ISO9001 to join their expanding Quality Assurance department.
Our client is growing from strength to strength with huge ambitious plans, and they want someone to join their team with the same mindset!
Working alongside the Buying/Purchasing team you will work closely within the QA Department and assist with Compliance and Inspection.
- Ensure the bespoke CRM systems are up to date
- Take responsibility for calibration and compliance records and ensure they are maintained and updated both digitally and traditional forms of copy
- Assist in purchasing products for testing purposes
- Take ownership of ensuring that expenses are accounted for and maintained
- When samples arrive for assessment, ensure they are monitored and stored in the correct areas
- Assist with inspections where required, check, file, and track the inspection reports
- Monitor and maintain certification, requesting updates of certificates where required and ensuring they are filed and digitalized where required
- Liaising with customers and uploading certificates to their portals
- Proven work experience in a similar environment
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft packages specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and administration skills
- Proactive individual who is self-motivated and adheres to deadlines
- Analytical and numerical mindset
- Experience or knowledge of ISO9001 is advantageous
- Experience and confidence in working in a busy and demanding office
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Salary Up to £24,000 DOE Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.