Working closely within a friendly team of insurance experts, you will strive to assist in excellent customer service.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Premier Broker working for a reputable organisation in Commercial Insurance. Working closely with a friendly team of insurance experts, you will strive to assist in excellent customer service and tailor insurance solutions specific to each client.
The primary focus of the role is to retain the full portfolio of clients by providing high-quality service during the year as well as preparing a competitive annual renewal proposal.
- The Premier Broker will oversee the relationship with each of their allocated clients.
- Mid-Term Adjustments i.e. Additions, Deletions, Amendments
- Claims Handling including claim reporting, repudiation challenges
- Sub-contractor/Hire insurance checking
- Contract Checking – typically JCT/CDM/Collateral Warranties
- Pre-renewal/renewal meetings with customers at their premises
- Renewal Broking
- Renewal Report Writing
- At least 3 years of experience in Commercial Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and broking skills and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Knowledge of Insurance Codes of Practice, Terms of Insurance, Commercial Insurance
- Experience in conducting client meetings and presentations
- Driving licence
- Written and Oral Presentation skills
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems and Software required to fulfill the role
- Highly developed rapport-building and negotiation skills with Insurers at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Commercial insurance sales, Insurance broker experience, Account Executive, Account Executive, Business Insurance
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.