The individual will use their curious nature to research companies and identify the correct contacts who manage the projects.
Thrive in a rapport-building role?
Love investigating and researching?
Our client who is a well-established organisation based within Stoke on Trent, are looking for a tenacious and inquisitive individual to join their dynamic Sales team to aid in developing their project side of the business.
The role of the Pre-sales Project Researcher will primarily use project data portals to find projects of interest in particular markets, using limited information. The individual will use their curious nature to research companies and identify the correct contacts who manage the projects.
- Actively contribute and assist the sales and business development team in creating a pipeline of upcoming projects
- Establish and contact construction companies, designers, and installers to obtain details on upcoming and future projects
- Using project data portals to find key projects and initial contacts.
- Establishing the best contacts within organisations – end clients, consultants, main contractors, and architects.
- Understanding where the project is in the life cycle of product requirement
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date with all contact made and details updated
- Passing actively interested leads to the Business Development Team
Candidate requirements for the Pre-sales Project Researcher:
- Knowledge of the Construction industry
- Self-motivated individual who can work from their initiative
- Effective in sales, relationship management, and negotiating
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tenacity and patience when dealing with complex organisational structures
- Experience in telesales/research advantageous
- A team player who acts with integrity and respect for others
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 39 hours with the flexibility of Part-time hours and Hybrid working
Salary – £23,000 – £26,000 DOE plus Quarterly bonus based on individual and business performance
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.