This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous experience within accounts/finance, either within purchase ledger or payments processing.
Our client is a specialist professional services provider based in the heart of Stoke on Trent. They are looking for a Payments Processor to join their busy finance department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous experience within accounts/finance, either within purchase ledger or payment processing.
Working as a member of a fast-paced and growing Finance Department, reporting to the Payments Processing Team Leader, the role would include:
- Retrieving sub-contractor time reports from a range of client systems
- Entry of sub-contractor time reports and purchase invoices onto the payment system
- Matching of approved time to supplier invoices
- Processing of weekly and monthly payments to UK and International suppliers
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Communicating with other areas of the Finance Department
- Communication and issue resolution with suppliers
- Generating internal reports to maintain system accuracy
- Assisting in associated functions across the Finance Department
For the Payments Processor, it would be good to see candidates with:
- Exposure to purchase ledger, payment processing, or data entry experience is advantageous
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues
- A good understanding of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competence to work accurately and methodically
- The capacity to work to deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team to prioritise workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5.30 pm
Salary: £20,500 – £23,500 per annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.