he role is to join a thriving CAD team who are customer focused, supportive and manage multiple projects in a busy and fast-paced role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior CAD Technician to work for a local business, they produce bespoke and innovative designs to their national customers. The role is to join a thriving CAD team who are customer focused, supportive and manages multiple projects in a busy and fast-paced role with full support and development.
- The junior CAD technician will be liaising with customers to agree on design details.
- Prepare and revise CAD layout drawings
- Preparation of production documentation
- Planning and management of multiple projects
- Assist customers and colleagues with technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
- The junior CAD technician will have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally, have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical & structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
- Have a positive and problem-solving attitude to all challenges
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.