This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and customer focused Business Systems Support engineer to join a fast-growing company.
This IT NOC Support Engineer role will be working in an IT team based in Newcastle under Lyme. You will be supporting both local and overseas offices with a high-level technical resource with a principal responsibility of ensuring solutions within the company. Ensuring that all issues are resolved within the internal time frames and providing a sustainable resolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and customer-focused Business Systems Support Engineer to join a fast-growing company. You will be a point of contact and coordinator of infrastructure support issues and requests for the core system applications. The role would suit a candidate who is looking to work with a varied and challenging mix of off-the-shelf products, in-house development applications, and third-party products. As such you will also assist in the management of the bug tracking, testing, and application release management and fixes into our core infrastructure products and be a part of the technical change management team. You will be expected as a Team member to assist/support users possibly globally as or when required.
- Support for the business infrastructure worldwide
- Ensure delivery of any activity to the highest professional standards.
- Monitor all Server / Switches and Workstation to make sure all working
- Be able to PIM new accusations into the systems
- Ensure resolutions are achieved within company time frames.
- Ensure a good relationship between all teams worldwide
- Take ownership of escalated issues where necessary and take them to the next level of support
- Track all incidents logged on the system call logging tool
- Ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Ensure that effective change management control methodologies are operated
- Assist in maintaining internal client satisfaction within the IT team
- Provide as required a high level of technical input to the IT support team
- Assisting in that third-party applications are installed and run effectively and efficiently across all in-house platforms – On-premises and cloud-based
- Ideally, 3years+ experience working in either a NOC or IT Support role
- Office365 support experience
- Microsoft Windows Server experience
- Microsoft Windows Workstations Software experience
- Experience in Domain Management both internal and external
- Experience of Hyper-V support over a number of sites would be an advantage
- Network switches
- Networking including VPN
- Good Communicator / Problem-solving
- Supporting Users locally and remotely when necessary
- Ability to follow company processes and help create new ones when required
- Able to Drive with own car would be an advantage
- Other experience which is also an advantage is: Cisco Router, Epicor ERP, Salesforce CRM and Remote Hosting
- Someone who can use their own initiative
Hours: Between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (35 hrs)
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.