currently on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their internal sales team.
Our client is a market-leading company in a niche sector who have been established for over 60 years, in the supply, manufacture, design, installation, and service of engineering equipment. They are currently on the hunt for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their internal sales team.
- Prepare quotations within company time frames
- Ensure correct product selection to satisfy client’s requirements
- Build rapport, maintain relationships, and establish customer loyalty
- Liaise at all levels with customers, area managers, and internal colleagues
- Ensure profitable sales are maintained
- Identify market trends and feedback to management
- Maintain company CRM system
- Purchase products with compliance of mandatory requirements
- Maintain company procedures and systems
- Identify training needs
- An understanding of Engineering principles
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Customer facing sales
- Must be computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player with excellent time management skills
- The ability to seek and develop leads to long-lasting professional relationships
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Salary £23,400 – £26,000 DOE Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.