Our client is seeking an individual who is motivated and confident in building a strong client base and not afraid to pick the phone up
This is an exciting time to be joining a solid and diverse office as an Internal Account Manager in our client’s family-run Stoke office. Due to continual growth within the business, our client has expanded their team and is looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their outgoing and dynamic crew.
The Internal Account Manager will contribute hugely to the growth and success of the client’s business. Our clients pride themselves in providing excellent service to their customers and are eagerly seeking a like-minded individual to build an already warm client base and prospect new business.
- Working with an already strong database builds excellent working relationships and grows their trading accounts
- Actively speak to dormant accounts reintroduce the client and build relationships
- Proactively prospect new accounts introduce the business to them and build potential new accounts
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the forefront of your mind when building accounts
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure 100% accuracy when providing information on products
- Generate and convert leads
- Achieve sales targets and revenue growth
- Visiting clients where required on an ad hoc basis
- Exceptional communication skills
- 1 -2 years experience in a similar role
- Confident using Microsoft packages i.e., Excel
- Excellent time management with the ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and commitment to Customer Service Excellence
- Outgoing and bubbly in nature with a proactive mindset
- Experience of working within the Kitchen Industry is ideal but not essential.
Hours Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Salary: £25,000 Per Annum + commission
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.