This role also has the opportunity to travel to one of the other sites within Stoke on Trent as required.
Our client is seeking an HR and payroll Administrator to join their existing team. This successful local business offers attractive pay and benefits, opportunities to develop and progress your career, and much more. This full-time, permanent HR and payroll Administrator role will be based within the HR department and will report to the HR Manager and also the Payroll Manager for the dual purpose of the role. This role also has the opportunity to travel to one of the other sites within Stoke on Trent as required.
- The maintenance of the HR database and personnel records
- Process and produce documentation for employment changes, starters, and leavers
- Completion of agency timesheets for recruitment agencies, weekly
- Reference requests (Internal and External)
- To administer exit interviews for leavers
- Updating spreadsheets and trackers as appropriate
- Update absence on the system
- Coordinate arrangements for employees who are retiring
- To oversee departmental posts
- Scanning of department documentation
- To support events as and when required
- Assist with the administration of training & development activities
- Support recruitment activities such as recording speculative applications, attending recruitment events
- Assist with the coordination of arrangements for the review of occupational health reports with employees and management as appropriate following appointments with the Company’s occupational health providers for the purposes of sickness absence, management, and/or medical
- Processing weekly payroll to ensure all employees are paid accurately and adhering to the pay deadlines.
- Ensuring all reporting is done in a timely manner.
- Carry out daily payroll tasks such as holiday calculation, applying deductions, and processing statutory payments.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with all deadlines and Year End tasks
- Maintain accurate records for Starters and Leavers
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation
We are ideally seeking candidates who have the following experience:
- Previous Payroll and HR experience
- Ideally possess own transport
- Confidentiality within the role
- A strong team player
- Detail-conscious and accurate individual
- GCSE’s in Maths & English at C level or above (or equivalent)
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4.15 pm Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.