The role as a HR advisor is a very exciting opportunity where our client is keen to invest in their staff
Our client based in Cheshire is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their already successful HR team. As their HR advisor, you will be working in a team of 5 and be an HR generalist assisting with all policies, Recruitment, and ER issues.
The role of an HR advisor is a very exciting opportunity where our client is keen to invest in their staff. Therefore, they are looking for an HR Advisor who is currently CIPD Level 5 qualified with a thirst to drive their career and obtain their Level 7. Does this sound like you? If so, our client will fund, encourage, and support your studies helping you to reach your career goals.
If you are looking to join a friendly and supportive team where you will be encouraged and nurtured into the best HR advisor, you can be then this is the opportunity for you.
Please note that due to the location of our client, it is recommended that applicants can drive and have access to a vehicle.
- Providing HR advice, support, and guidance to all Managers and Staff
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Work closely with the payroll department to check monthly HR reports
- Work alongside the L&D manager to assist with development and learning practices within the Business
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have, and managing their expectations
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- CIPD Level 5 (MUST)
- Experience of previous recruitment
- Previous HR Advisor experience
- Personable and friendly with excellent communication skills
- A hunger to want to succeed
- Wanting to progress within an HR department
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Salary: £27,110 – £27,779 DOE Per Annum
- Hols: 35+ Bank Holidays
- 2 weeks shut down over Xmas – will need to use 3 days holiday to cover this
- Pension: CARE pension scheme with an employer contribution of 24.8%
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.