They offer the highest level of service to their customers from the second they encounter the brand through to after-sales support
Our client has been established for nearly twenty years and are hugely successful in their field. Based in Newcastle – under – Lyme. They are seeking a Head of Customer Service to join their team due to structure changes.
They offer the highest level of service to their customers from the second they encounter the brand through to after-sales support.
The Head of Customer Service will lead the Customer Service, Technical Customer Service, and On-line reputation of the company taking ownership of Customer Satisfaction, SLAs, and Online ratings.
You will have the autonomy to build, shape, and execute not only a Customer Service plan but also a strong Customer Service Team.
Your role as Head of Customer Service will include:
- Setting high standards of Customer Service and implementing service levels
- Providing reporting metrics that are measurable
- Implement NPS and provide reports and updates
- Deal with online reviews, responding to each within agreed timescales
- Build, manage, coach, and motivate a high-performing customer service team
- Ensure staffing levels are correct for each of Q1 to Q4
- Create internal harmony to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring knowledge of products, quality, and product management is cross-functional
- Report on performance, proactively solve problems and implement remedial processes as required
Our client is seeking a Head of Customer Service, an individual who is dedicated to and passionate about Customer Service and has an interest in the industry.
- Ability to demonstrate your experience managing a high-performance Customer Service Team
- Knowledge of metrics relating to customer service with the ability to demonstrate previous results/achievements
- Detailed working knowledge of customer service drivers
- Comfortable processing large amounts of data to drive customer service insights that will impact the business
- Somebody who can evidence improvement statements and recommendations
- A go-getter who understands the need for actioning requests in a timely manner
- Experienced in coaching and nurturing direct reports in the correct manner to get the best results
- You will be comfortable leading on the technical aspect of the role
- Driven by success for yourself, your team, and the wider business
- A good standard of IT skills with the confidence to continually learn.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage own workload, organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and commitment to providing an impeccable service
- Knowledge of retail sales would be advantageous
Hours Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on a rota basis
Salary: £27,000 – £ 35,000 DOE
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.