As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll produce budgets, as well as reports on actual cost versus budget.
We have an exciting, newly created role for a Finance Business Partner to join a fantastic business based in north Staffordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone CIMA or ACCA/ACA qualified looking to progress in their career, whether from an industry or practice background.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and keen to take ownership of the role. You’ll have excellent Excel skills to build reports and manipulate data, and experience in budgeting and effective financial reporting.
In return, you’ll be joining a socially conscious organisation that has received multiple awards in recognition of their employee engagement and retention
As the Finance Business Partner, you’ll be responsible for producing budgets and reports on actual cost versus budget. You’ll effectively communicate your analysis to management and the board. You’ll also be involved in producing the year-end accounts including statutory accounts and audit. Duties for the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Preparing forecasts and budgets for all areas of the business, as well as ad-hoc projects
- Monitoring actual costs spent against the budget, conducting variance analysis, and making recommendations to management based on this.
- Preparing board reports including presentations on financials, strategy, and forecasting
- As an organization that concentrates on social and environmental responsibilities, you’ll monitor its Environmental, Social, and Governance strategy, producing reports on the organisation’s performance
- Help with the preparation of year-end statutory accounts and audits
- Develop key financial models using Excel, both improving on existing models and creating new models where a better solution is identified.
For the Finance Business Partner role, it would be good to see candidates with:
- ACCA, ACA, or CIMA qualification
- Experience in cost budgeting and reporting
- Advanced Excel skills including the ability to manipulate data and build financial reports and models
- Previous involvement in the preparation of year-end accounts and audits is advantageous
Hours: Monday to Friday 35 hours per week
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.