They are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to support with the installations
Our client is a market-leading company in a niche sector who have been established for over 60 years, in the supply, manufacture, design, installation, and service of engineering equipment. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to support the installations, commissioning, and servicing of the equipment across different sites.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will work alongside the Mechanical Engineer, and you will be required to attend various sites across the surrounding areas of Manchester and the UK where required.
Duties will include:
- To complete the installation, commissioning, and servicing of their engineering equipment for sites across the UK
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required, which may be at least one night per week
- To support the after-sales and breakdown department when required
- Ensure site reports and time sheets are completed at the end of each visit
- The Electrical Maintenance Engineer must ensure that all materials and tools are available before attending sites to allow the completion of the work
- Maintain company procedures and follow the company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Be a good ambassador for the company
- Be responsible for the company’s petty cash and credit card
- Electrical qualification to 17th or 18th Edition (BS7671)
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable
- Must hold C&G Level 3 – initial periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations
- The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will also ideally be trained in confined space and first aid
- Ideally, hold a CSCS card
- CSTS (confined space) trained
- Must be a strong team player as you will be working alongside the Mechanical Engineer and sharing a van
- Ability to be flexible
- Must be able to manage own workload
Hours: 40-hour week (8 hours per day) + overtime
Salary: £13.92 DOE + overtime
30 holidays including BH, rising to 33 after 1 year of service and beginning of next calendar year.
Auto-enrolment pension. Initial 5% employee contribution, after 3 years’ service the company will fund employee contribution.
After a qualifying period, they will be entitled to private health care (taxable), critical illness coverage, and death-in-service cover.
Annual business performance-related bonus (non-contractual).
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.