The role of Customer Service Advisor will be to provide a positive customer experience via a number of channels including phone, email, & social media
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor has arisen to join our client’s dynamic team. Our clients who are Europe’s marketing leading business in their specialist field, are growing from strength to strength with huge ambitions for their future. They are seeking an ambitious candidate to help them succeed and support them to achieve their vision.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to provide a positive customer experience via several channels including phone, email, and social media. Drive customer satisfaction, loyalty, and customer retention.
- As the Customer Service Advisor, they will be resolving customer queries through various channels ensuring all timescales are adhered to
- Processing customer returns and warranty claims
- Liaise with both internal and external departments regarding repairs and spares
- Communicating with customers and other departments within the business to resolve any issues that arise
- Proven work experience in a similar environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and administration skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience and confidence in working in a busy and demanding office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and workload accordingly
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Salary £20,500 Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.