We’re looking for a Credit Controller for a fantastic business in Stoke on Trent.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to work with our prestigious client based in Stoke on Trent within their finance department. This company has seen fantastic growth over the last few years and offers great benefits including general annual leave, employee assistance programme, exclusive discounts on holidays/restaurants etc, fantastic training and development opportunities as well as an annual bonus scheme.
This is also a great opportunity if you are interested in studying for your CICM qualification as they are happy to provide a study support package.
As the Credit Controller, you’ll be working in a busy credit control department, chasing outstanding debt and dealing with any queries. Duties will include:
- Chasing debt for an allocated number of customers
- Control orders in a proactive manner
- Posting of cash to the ledger
- Raising credits and ad hoc invoices
- Use of credit insurance
- Resolving queries in a timely manner
- Exposure to multi-currency ledgers – GBP, Euro & USD
- Liaising with the dispute team, customer service, and sales departments
- Assisting with migration to Microsoft Dynamics
Candidate requirements for the Credit Controller role:
- Previous experience in credit control
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great communications skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Good awareness of deadlines
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30 am to 5:00 pm – 37.5 hours a week – 30 mins lunch – flexi-time (core hrs 10:00 am -3:00 pm)
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region