Successful applicant must possess formal plumbing qualifications and be able to carry out various repairs and maintenance
Our client, a successful M&E contractor is currently looking to add an experienced commercial plumber to their team covering the West Midlands due to continued growth.
The successful applicant must possess formal plumbing qualifications and be able to carry out various repairs and maintenance, assembly, installation, upgrades, and conversions to wet and dry Plumbing systems predominantly within commercial properties however occasional work on domestic premises may be required.
The role will include the fitting and servicing and servicing of cylinders so applicant will preferably be in possession of a unvented cylinder certificate.
The role will predominantly be servicing clients within the West Midlands however occasional travel further afield may be required.
- Recognised plumbing apprenticeship and/or qualification i.e. NVQ level 3 Plumbing and/or City & Guilds essential
- Flexible approach due to travel aspect of the role
- Willingness to be a part of the emergency call-out team on a rota basis
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative as well as within a team
- Willing to undertake further training/development within the as required
- The ability to communicate effectively with tenants and other members of the public
- Full UK driving Licence
- Basic IT Skills
- Offer will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Salary: Up to £30,000 per Annum
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.