You will be joining at a exciting period of growth within the business and you will form a pivotal role within the business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler working for a highly reputable Insurance Broker specialising in Commercial Insurance. You will be joining an exciting period of growth within the business and you will form a pivotal role within the business.
- As the Commercial Insurance Account Handler, you will be responsible for completing Mid-Term Adjustments accurately
- The role will ensure accurate renewal proposals are presented to clients within agreed SLA’s
- The Account Executive role will include Contract Checking – typically JCT/CDM/Collateral Warranties
- Renewal broking and report writing
- General admin support within the department
- Knowledge and experience of Commercial Insurance is essential
- Knowledge of Insurance Codes of Practice, Terms of Insurance, commercial insurance
- Driving licence
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Written and Oral Presentation skills
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems and Software required to fulfill the role
- Excellent communication skills
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 37.5hours
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Commercial Insurance, Insurance Handler, Account Handler, Business Insurance
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.