You will be responsible for providing administration and clerical support to the management team across the group.
Our client, based in Stone, has temporary vacancies for Business Support Assistants in several locations including Uttoxeter, Cannock/Stafford, and Burton-On-Trent.
You will be responsible for providing administration and clerical support to the management team across the group. You will use in-house systems to log information accurately and your duties will also include:
- Administer and prioritise bookings in accordance with service policies
- Set up new Trusted Partners in the database
- Provide solutions for a variety of customer issues
- Provide admin assistance in the group including diary management, greeting visitors, making and receiving telephone calls, minute-taking, and other general duties
- Collate reports and run data for the management and facilities teams
- Monitor and maintain consumable items stock levels, placing, receipting, and logging orders as required
- Develop relationships with our community facilities users
- Support our service delivery group projects
- Assist with project research and information sourcing
- Monitor contractors ensuring Health & Safety requirements are complied with
- Deputise at meetings in the Business Support Manager’s absence
- At least 2 years experience in administrative and clerical support/systems
- An outgoing, positive, and friendly attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Open to learning new skills – flexible, adaptable and responsive
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to record meeting minutes accurately
- Good problem solver
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages
- You must hold a valid DBS certificate and a full driving licence
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of Customer Service and manual handling
Hours Monday-Friday working between 8:00 am- 5:00 pm – 37 hours a week flexible.
Between 9:00 am- 5:00 pm (35 hours)
Salary: £ 11.00 – £ 12.50 per hour DOE (£ 21,164 – £ 24,050)
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts and finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.