Our client is a family run business who are eager for a confident and dynamic individual to join their team and progress and succeed within their ro
Have you recently left School or finished at College?
Would like the opportunity to start a career within an office?
Confident and outgoing, like to learn new things?
Eager to progress your education and have the opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship?
Our client wants to see you!
Our client is a family-run business who are eager for a confident and dynamic individual to join their team and progress and succeed within their role!
They are eager for an individual to have the opportunity to complete an apprenticeship which can be completed alongside the day-to-day duties within the office.
Your role as an Admin Assistant will include:
- Answering incoming calls and helping answer general queries, or pass them to the relevant individual or department
- Booking of deliveries that are received in the warehouse
- Raising discrepancies and speaking to suppliers
- Chasing deliveries and ensuring that clients are kept up to date where needed
- Scanning and filing of relevant documentation
- Other administration duties where required
- Confident individual who has the ability to speak to people of all levels
- Eager to develop and progress within their role
- Keen to complete an apprenticeship within business administration or similar
- GCSEs – Minimum of x3 at 9 -4 (A* – C) ideally within Maths and English
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Brampton Recruitment is an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.