Rapidly expanding our client are seeking confident and experienced individuals to join their driven team!
Ready to take the high road to your next career?!
Love being a speedy Gonzalez yet have an AMAZING attention to detail?
Experience in nurturing and building strong relationships with key accounts?
Background in Fleet?
Rapidly expanding our clients are seeking confident and experienced individuals to join their driven team!
You will fuel the delivery of excellent customer service and account management to key Clients! Ensuring the finish line for SLAs and KPIs is crossed, and you’re met with a checkered flag!
- Own the end-to-end processes associated to their clients. Specifically focusing on developing relationships.
- Ensure contractual requirements are met in full, demonstrated and all KPI and SLAs are met
- Provide customer reports with complete accuracy via bespoke portals and excel
- Ensure data quality is maintained and highlight or correct any errors
- Identify updates for client handbooks, and ensure they are correct and aligned to the company specifications
- Work closely with other Account Managers to ensure client contracts are supported effectively
- Worked within an Account Management role previously
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Work with autonomy with limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills however not essential
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Salary – £23,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.