The Brampton Girls were unquestionably dressed to impress on Friday to attend the South Cheshire Chamber Annual Business Awards at Crewe Hall.
After arriving at the impressive setting, the evening started with a Champagne Reception, this gave us the opportunity to mingle with the other Nominees and Sponsors and check out the array of wonderful evening dresses all around!
We were then invited to take our seats in the fantastically decorated hall where we were welcomed by John Dunning the Chamber Chairman.
Dinner was served and was delicious as always while laughter and jovial conversations of competition filled the room. The Brampton ladies particularly enjoyed the chocolate mousse!
The awards were next; we all waited in anticipation with our fingers and toes crossed… “And the winner is…” Unfortunately we were not successful however it was a fantastic honour to have been nominated. We felt proud to be in the presence of some fantastically performing local businesses!!
We would like to give our ‘Congratulations!’ the following winners:
- Apprentice of the Year: Simon Lewis – Newchurch Associates – We also shared a table and hopefully provided some hilarity!
- Health & Wellbeing: The County Group
- Excellence in Customer Services: The Travel Visa Company
- Exporter of the Year: Wheelwash Ltd
- Employer of the Year: QHotels, Crewe Hall
- Young Business Person of the Year: Amy Prest – Crystal Legal Services
- StartUp Business of the Year: Rhino Safety Ltd
After celebrating the success of the winners it was time to hit the dance floor!
We may not have won our awards but we were by far the winners of the dance floor! It was safe to say we danced until we dropped!! When the clock struck 12 our carriage was waiting to take us home!
Thank you to all for hosting the fabulous evening and we look forward to next year!!